- Be a part of the Association that represents occupational therapy in South Africa
- By becoming a member of OTASA, you automatically have membership to The World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT)
- Have access to informative continuing professional development courses, workshops, journal clubs and Congresses at reduced rates
- Have opportunities to network and share skills/experiences at Branch levels
- Be able to attend the bi-annual OTASA Congress at reduced rates
- Have online access to the South African Journal of Occupational Therapy (SAJOT) and the OTASA Newsletter: Focus
- Free publication of your articles in the SAJOT
- Be able to accumulate up to 24 CEU’s via one of our OTASA Journal Clubs
- Have access to information on issues of importance to the profession (e.g. legislative changes)
- Be supported on ethical queries and have access to advice on the professional and ethical practise of OT in SA
- Receive professional support and mentoring
- Receive guidance on coding and billing
- Form part of a Student Network – OTASAS
- Have access to best practise guidelines – EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT COMING SOON!
- Have access to an online OT Shop – EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT COMING SOON!