Contact Person/Recruiter: Fatima Mustapha
Contact Number: 072 815 3798
- Age: 18 – 55 (Copy of their ID Document)
- Stipend: R 3000 per month
- Be able to speak English
- Be available for 12 weeks
- Must be Unemployed
- Proof of Disability – May be in possession of a Disability Grant – PWD who are in receipt of a DG may work on condition that the criteria is met (as communicated by the Recruiter)
- Proof of Address
- Proof of latest School Results – an affidavit is required with school details if the person is unable to retain results)
- Two alternate contact numbers
- Documents do not need to be certified
Once the person’s documents have been verified, the person will be notified of the Pre-Assessment (list of General Knowledge Questions).
Pre-Assessment will take place at the Sesto Offices in Lansdowne (Epilepsy SA premises)
Learnerships that are available are – Business Administration Level 2 & 4 and New Business Venture.
The learners will be placed on a Learnership BASED on the OUTCOME of the results. They cannot unfortunately choose their learnership program.
Please contact Fatima Mustapha directly should you have any queries and/or referrals for this Learnership.
Have an AWESOME OT Month!
Shariefa Goliath Occupational Therapy Practice
Work: 021 683 0540
Mobile: 073 209 7726