KARIN WESKAMP & Associates
Occupational Therapist Position Available
Karin Weskamp and Associates are currently offering a position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of vocational rehabilitation. The therapist would primarily be based at our Northern Suburbs practices (N1 City and Blaauwberg Netcare Hospital) and must also be willing to travel and work at satellite locations.
The successful applicant must be an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Occupational Therapist.
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the HPCSA
2. Two to three years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in a field such as orthopaedics, neurology or psychiatry would be an advantage
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Own transport
Salary is negotiable and dependent on years of experience.
If you are interested in this position, and have the required experience, please send your covering letter and CV to:email@example.com . Please indicate in the subject box ‘vocrehab March 2017’. The closing date for applications is Friday 31 March 2017.
If you have not received notification from us by 14 April 2017, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.