Ingrid Kleynhans Occupational Therapists are looking for an independent consulting occupational therapist to perform medico-legal assessments, functional capacity evaluations and provide possible vocational rehabilitations services. The main practice is based in Moreleta Park Pretoria.
- The therapist should be able to work under pressure and have excellent time management skills.
- The therapist should have excellent report writing skills.
- The therapist should be willing to be a mentor and assist students who will be at the practice from time to time.
- The therapist should be willing to travel from time to time. The therapist should be willing to travel to Cape Town, Polokwane or Tzaneen.
- Registered at the Health Professions council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Registered at MPS, OTASA
- 3-4 Years’ experience in the Medico-legal field / work practice / Insurance Industry / physical field of rehabilitation
- WorkWell trained/ ErgoScience trained.
- Ingrid Kleynhans Occupational Therapists are willing to assist the candidate with payment of a course should the therapist not have attended any of these courses.
Please forward your CV and proof of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to arrange an interview.