An exciting position is available for an ambitious and hard-working occupational therapist to work with a team of Doctors and Nurses at a clinic in Black Rock, Northern Cape.
A competitive salary, with benefits of study assistance, accommodation, medical aid, pension etc is offered.
• Use (RAF) Rehabilitation and Functional Assessment tests to test outcomes objectively to analyse endurance to sustain work tasks / cope with physically demanding work environments.
• Plan, coordinate and implement Occupational Therapy Services at the Clinic
• Compile and supervise activity programmes & conduct activity analysis
• Understanding of monthly budget and financial requirements as well as cost control
• Knowledge and experience in the conducting of disability, physical and fitness capability and return to work assessments
• Adjust on-site programmes to comply with changing legal requirement
• Knowledge and experience in the conducting job analysis, risk assessments per job category and profile to determine fitness to work and required intervention and rehabilitation programmes
• Implementation, coordination of on-site rehabilitation programmes
• Knowledge and understanding of Fatigue Management requirements
• Understanding and implementation of the client’s occupational health policies, procedures, protocols and quality standards
• Be involved in campaigns – for example Park runs, weight loss programmes.
• Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Approximately 2 year’s relevant working experience
• Experience in the field of sports medicine and hand and orthopaedics is an advantage
• Registered with HPCSA
• Own transport
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and a team approach
• Good management, planning, administration and coordination skills
• Knowledge and experience in in-service training
• MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point proficient
• Ability to work unsupervised
Salary: R26000 to R30000 gross per month.
Benefits: Medical aid, pension fund, Leave 160 hours per annum, study assistance, uniforms, accommodation.
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available: Immediately