Lindsay Scott Inc has two Occupational Therapy positions available at our East Rand branch. The first is a locum position for the December period, with the possibility of starting earlier if possible. The second position is a permanent, full time position starting in January 2018. The locum candidate could also become permanent.
The successful candidate/s will be part of a multidisciplinary team responsible for assessing and treating predominantly clients who have sustained injuries at the work place. The candidate will also complete FCEs and case management, as well assess and treat hand conditions.
– Experience in the field of hand therapy
– Driver license and own transport
– Registration with HPCSA and MPS
– ErgoScience or Workwell training is preferable
– Self motivated and able to take initiative
– Able to work independently
– Good report writing skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Computer literate
Experience in the field of vocational rehabilitation and knowledge in chronic pain will be advantageous however training will be provided. If you are interested in this position please send your CVs to Marna at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marna on 086 137 0109 ext. 204.