KARIN WESKAMP & Associates
26 July 2017
Two Occupational Therapist Positions Available
Karin Weskamp and Associates are currently offering the following positions at our practise in George:
- A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of adult physical rehabilitation as well as vocational rehabilitation
- A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of orthopaedics with a primary focus on hand and upper limb rehabilitation
The successful applicants must be an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Occupational Therapists.
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the HPCSA
2. Two to three years of experience in the relevant field
3. Proactive and able to work independently
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Own transport
Salary is negotiable and dependent on years of experience.
If you are interested in one of these positions, and have the required experience, please send your covering letter and CV to:email@example.com. Please make the subject of the email “George July 2017”. If you have not received notification from us by 29 September 2017, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.