We are looking for 2 well-rounded Occupational Therapists who are able to work on an ad-hoc basis in a Medico-legal and Functional Capacity Assessments.
- Occupational Therapists who have at least 2 years clinical experience
- OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership
- Ergo Science training
- Has good language skills in English, other languages are appreciated
- Has own transportation
- Experience in report writing essential
- Is able to work under pressure
- Is able to work independently
- Has good time management skills
- Is able to start mid to end January 2018
Supervision and training will be provided. Working hours are flexible, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to dedicate 1-2 days per week minimum.
Remuneration based on level of experience and post graduate qualifications.
Please note we only make use of the ErgoScience FCE system – training in this is essential
Closing date: End November 2017