LIMITLESS OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SERVICES (PTY) LTD is looking for a full time Occupational Therapist to carry out training of junior therapists, verifying and editing of medico-legal reports, as well as verifying and editing of joint minutes. The position is available immediately.
- Work from home, however must be able to access to the Pretoria and Johannesburg branch at least once a week.
- Hardworking and committed individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Be able to take initiative and work independently within the scope of practice.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy Degree.
- Received certification and training in any Functional Capacity Evaluation System.
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in handling medico-legal cases.
- Must be registered with The Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- Registered at OTASA and MPS.
- Will be discussed with the suitable candidate.
In order to apply for the vacancy, kindly send through your ID and CV with proof of qualifications, accreditations and registration documents.
Applications and queries: email@example.com
Further communication will be undertaken with the suitable candidates.