We are looking for an occupational therapist with well-developed interpersonal skills to work in the fields of psychiatry and vocational rehabilitation and to do functional capacity evaluations.
- Occupational therapists who has a keen interest in return to work and psychiatry
- HPCSA, OTASA and MPS membership.
- Willing to travel
- Able to contribute to a team and maintain effective working relationships with all team members and stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans. Any other African languages would be beneficial.
- Own transportation is essential.
- Ability work in a fast paced environment
- Emotionally resilient to cope with frustrations and deadlines
- Capacity to cope with difficult clients
- Willingness to learn and promote skills and knowledge
- Work independently in different practices if required
- Excellent time management skills
- Fulltime position available in January 2019
Remuneration will be based on level of experience, post graduate qualifications and value added to the practice.
Closing date: Mid October 2018
All interested OTs please submit your CV to email@example.com or direct further queries to 011 420 0840