POSITION AVAILABLE WATERKLOOF RIDGE
We have a vacancy for a qualified Occupational Therapist (Paediatrics) who is able to work full time and to assist both at the main practice as well as the various satellite practices (schools). We specialise in children with developmental disorders and learning disabilities.
- Qualified Occupational Therapist who has clinical experience in paediatrics;
- OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership;
- Good language skills in English, other languages will be to your advantage;
- Own transportation;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to connect with and support parents, the child as well as teachers and other team members;
- Be flexible and prepared to work hard; and
- Willing to start SI training as soon as possible.
Working hours are flexible, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to commit to 4 days per week minimum. Candidate must be able to start on the 10th of January 2018 and be prepared to commit to the practice for a reasonable time.
Remuneration is commission based and will be discussed during the interview.
Closing date: End of November 2017
All interested Occupational Therapists please submit your Curriculum Vitae or contact the practice telephonically.
ELOISE DE BRUYN
Arbeidsterapeute / Occupational Therapists
Tel: 012 347 3459
Cell: 073 189 6267
Practice: 273 Aquila Ave,
Practice number: 6612849
Registered at Health Professions council of South Africa