A reliable and diligent OT required to work full-time at two private Sensory Integration practices at Childs Play Therapy Centre (Fourways) and Wilgeheuwel Hospital (Roodepoort), with the possibility of working at a school in the morning. The following will be required and are to be considered:
- Good communication skills and an ability to work independently.
- A passion for working with children with a variety of diagnoses and ages.
- Working on Saturday mornings.
- Own transport.
- Minimum of 1 year paediatric experience needed.
- Training or interest in SI is essential.
Full supervision will be provided. The position is available as from January 2019, or sooner if the applicant is available.
A reliable and diligent OT who has recently done the SOS feeding therapy course is also needed, to either work on a part-time basis or full-time to fulfil the abovementioned requirements. A feeding team is being established at Childs Play Therapy Centre, and we are looking for another OT to join our team.
If you are interested, please send through CV to Carryn Martin and Marina Dias: email@example.com