Paediatric Occupational Therapist Position in Dubai
We are a growing child development centre in Dubai, offering multidisciplinary services to children with mild to moderate neurodevelopmental and neurological disorders and their families. Our passion and focus is toward early intervention and primary school-aged children.
The candidate must have at least two years’ experience in paediatric occupational therapy, and must be able to work independently, as well as in a team. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering occupational therapy to children of all ages with special needs, and providing advice and support to their families and schools. As a practitioner, you will work within the boundaries of your skills and experience as an autonomous clinician, taking responsibility for an identified caseload.
- Working as part of our multi-disciplinary team, liaising, co-ordinating and planning work with other professionals, attending staff meetings and training as required.
- Maintaining good liaison with local schools and nurseries, including visiting schools for therapy sessions and class observations, attending review meetings and requisitioning equipment.
- Maintaining a high standard of time management, report writing, record keeping and communication with families and colleagues, as appropriate.
- Maintainng an up-to-date knowledge of conditions and treatment, disability issues, legislation and policies and practices. This includes taking responsibility for ensuring that Continued Professional Development Requirements are met and maintaining a professional portfolio as evidence of this.
We offer an attractive tax-free salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with our friendly, supportive international team, and live in the ultra-modern, global city of Dubai.
Please send your resume to email@example.com