One paediatric occupational therapy post is available in a busy occupational therapy practice in Walvis Bay, Namibia – starting January 2020.
The following is required from the Applicant:
• The successful candidate should have a passion to work with children with varied medical conditions
• A university degree in Occupational Therapy is a pre-requisite
• The therapist must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
• Previous experience in the Paediatric field will be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
• The therapist must be in good health, be able to work independently, handle a full patient load and be prepared to work in the practice for a minimum period of one year
• A driver’s license is essential (own transport is necessary)
• Accommodation must be sourced privately
A competitive monthly commission-based salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Traveling expenses to relocate to Walvis Bay will be paid by employer. The work permit will be arranged by employer if the successful applicant does not reside in Namibia. The practice will assist with the HPCNA oral exam and registration as required for employment in Namibia.
Serious applicants can email their CV’s to Liesel Scheffer: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonic enquires can be made at (Tel) 00264-64-206356. Closing date for applications: 4 October 2019.