Ref no: PHOT296
The Rehabilitation and Functional Assessment (RFA) Joint Venture (JV), based in Potchefstroom, is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to render a service to mainly mining companies with regards to work capacity assessment.
The RFA JV Team is responsible for quality assurance of work capacity assessments within the industry, performs training of therapists etc., with clinical functions being performed to a lesser extent.
- Must be in possession a relevant degree
- Will be required to travel and work away from home for audit and project purposes
- Must have at least 4-5 years’ experience (preferably in aminingenvironment and in vocational rehabilitation / work capacity assessment)
- Registered with Health Professionals Council of SA
- Must be able to work under pressure, and adapt to change easily
- Must have skills to offer within a corporate type of setting
- Must have good organisational skills and be able to work independently
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management and staff, very good written communication skills required
The position offers the following:
- Market related salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid
Interested candidates are invited to forward a detailed CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 17 August 2018. Please clearly state the position you are applying for. Platinum Health shall apply the affirmative action principles as set out in the Company’s Employment Equity Policy. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of applications, your application shall be deemed to be unsuccessful. The CV’s of unsuccessful applications will not be returned.