Occupational Therapist Assistant – Baneng Care Centre and Waverley Care Centre
An exciting position has become vacant at Baneng Care Centre (Roodepoort) and Waverley Care Centre (Knights, Germiston) reporting to the Occupational Therapists at the respective facilities. The position involves assisting the OT in running of the OT department activity programmes and treatment of patients with mental health and intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Assist the OT in the development and planning of programmes and implementing the programmes.
- Assist with the basic patients care needs whilst in therapy sessions.
- Attend training and development programmes.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events held at the facility.
- Record and report all patients participation and progress in OT programme.
- Certificate proving OTT training
- Registered with HPCSA
- Minimum 1 year working experience in field of service
- Good interpersonal communication, planning, problem solving and creativity skills
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV to email@example.com by close of business on Friday, 28 April 2017.
Please note that:
No late applications will be entertained.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only.