Opportunity to join a well-established Medico-Legal Occupational Therapy Practice – in the North of Pretoria
A Medico-Legal Occupational Therapy practice in the North of Pretoria is looking for two hardworking, dedicated, passionate and energetic therapists to join their team initially on a part-time basis two days per week each, for six months, with the possibility that the positions may become permanent in future. The applicant should be a registered member of the HPCSA, have medical protection such as MPS and preferably be ErgoScience qualified.
Interested parties to please request application pack at firstname.lastname@example.org Or send inquiries for additional information. Applications close on 17 February 2017. Interviews will be held on 21 and 28 February 2017.
Applicants with Medico-legal experience will have an advantage when applying; however, all applicants will be considered. The successful applicant can start on 1 March 2017.
Profile we are looking for:
- Availability twice a week for six months (with possibility of becoming an ongoing permanent position) to perform assessments, produce reports, compile joint minutes and attend court as required
- Ability to work independently within guidelines of the practice
- Excellent time management skills and being able to work flexi-time during more busy periods
- Good work ethics and strictly adhere to “Due dates”
- Strictly adhere to confidentiality
- Being able to work under stressful conditions
All applications will be acknowledged. If you do not received a further response to your application within 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.