Opportunity to join a dynamic, well-established practice in Centurion on a part-time / full-time basis
Our practice is looking for hardworking and passionate therapists, with an interest in psychiatry to assist in the provision of
– Psychiatric and neuro-cognitive rehabilitation
– Vocational rehabilitation
– Case management
On a part-time or full-time basis. The successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Applicants should have the following profile:
– A strong work ethic.
– Strong administrative and time management skills.
– Be adaptable to a high variation of work tasks and environments.
– Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
– Open to mentoring but able to work independently within the guidelines provided.
– Able to work effectively within a team and in various environments including hospitals, corporate environments and the community.
– Driver’s licence and own transport essential.
– Must be registered with HPCSA and have own MPS or similar professional insurance in place.
Candidates with experience in the fields of vocational rehabilitation, psychiatry, neurology and/or paediatric neurology will have an advantage but all applicants will be considered.
All applications will be acknowledged and shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview, within two weeks of applying for the position. If you have not had any further communication, two weeks after receiving acknowledgement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The successful candidate to begin work on 6 March 2017, or the soonest possible date thereafter.
For further information and to apply, send an email together with your cv to email@example.com