OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY : FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT : DURBAN: KWAZULU NATAL
An opportunity for an experienced therapist AND a training program for a junior therapist, exists in a progressive, exciting, well established, collaborative occupational therapy arena. The team is involved in medico legal work, vocational and functional capacity assessments, ergonomic trends and development in South Africa and research with international universities and organizations.
The successful candidate should display:
- High levels of integrity coupled with empathy and compassion.
- Strong clinical skills with experience in assessment and rehabilitation procedures
- Motivated to further his/her career as emphasis is placed on continual development with national and international training opportunities.
- Ability to interact within a multi-faceted environment, including junior and senior therapists, students, liaison with attorneys, specialist medical experts, claim handlers within the insurance industry and the RAF.
The practice is based in Musgrave Park, Durban and offers a modern, supportive, well-equipped working environment with an array of standardized assessment tools and batteries.
- A recognized degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with HPCSA , OTASA
- Occupational Therapists with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the insurance or medico legal field. (Work well, Ergo science experience will be beneficial, however not imperative.)
- Training Program : Therapists who have completed community service.
Commencement salary will be commensurate with level of experience and post graduate qualifications.