Vacancy within COPE
Occupational Therapist Akeso Clinic in Parktown
COPE is hereby advertising this full-time post based at our clinic in Parktown.
The incumbent should be a fully registered occupational therapist. Previous experience working with adolescents and addiction would also be advantageous.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting group therapy sessions as needed.
- Administering assessments as needed.
- Attending ward rounds and providing feedback to the team regarding patients’ progress and treatment.
- Fulfilling administration duties as required for the smooth running of the units.
- Working as a fully integrated member of the multi-disciplinary team including liaison with nurses and psychiatrists and with any other relevant professionals.
- Duties include working rotated Saturday and Public Holiday shifts.
Interested candidates should please contact Kim Serebro on 011 590 9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration and other details associated with the position will be discussed with the successful candidate.