Karin Weskamp Occupational Therapy Practice is currently offering the following positions at our practises:
· A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of adult physical rehabilitation with a primary focus on orthopaedics and hand rehabilitation as well as neuro
· A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of vocational rehabilitation
The successful applicants must be enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Occupational Therapists. As we have several practices in Cape Town, applicants must be willing to travel to different locations regularly.
The environment in which we practice is fast paced and highly demanding.
Therapists who apply should be willing to work overtime and weekends.
Interest in Functional Capacity Evaluations would be an advantage.
1. Registered Occupational Therapist with the HPCSA
2. MPS registration
3. Two to three years of experience in the relevant field
4. Proactive and able to work independently
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
6. Good interpersonal skills
7. Own transport
8. Preferably able to attend a face-to-face interview in Cape Town
Salary is negotiable and dependent on number of years and level of experience.
If you are interested in one of these positions, and have the required experience, please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject box which position you are interested in applying for by using one of the following subjects:
· “Physical rehab post April 2018”
· “Vocational rehab post April 2018”
Applications should be sent before the end of May 2018. If you have not received notification from us by 8 June 2018, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.