Roos&duPreez Occupational Therapists (Adri Roos & Hanien du Preez) are looking for an Occupational Therapist, who display strong clinical skills and experience in assessment and rehabilitation procedures (Adult and Paediatric) to join our dynamic team of therapists, on a consultancy basis. The team is predominantly involved in Medico –Legal, Medical Negligence, Personal injury claims, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Work analysis and Ergonomic assessments, with a strong emphasis on ongoing clinical research. The practice is based in Port Elizabeth and offers a supportive, well-equipped working environment with an array of standardized assessment tools and batteries.
Applicants for this position should be either situated in Port Elizabeth or available to travel on a regular basis either from Gauteng or Cape Town or possible be willing to relocate.
- A recognized degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with HPCSA And OTASA
- MPS membership
- Occupational Therapists with a minimum of 5 years experience in a clinical setting (Hospital, Rehab Centre, Insurance company, School: preferably be NDT or SI trained, if applying from a school)
- Accomplished skill in assessment, evaluation and report writing is essential
- Additional: WorkWell accreditation or training, experience in the medico legal field, would be ideal but is not essential
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org