Occupational Therapist Baneng Care Centre and Waverley Care Centre
A vacancy for an Occupational Therapist has arisen at Baneng Care Centre (Roodepoort) and Waverley Care Centre (Knights, Germiston). These positions will report to the respective Hospital Managers. The incumbents will take responsibility for the occupational therapy department, providing services to patients as part of an interdisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising Occupational Therapy Services as part of each individual users personal care plan.
- Manage resources and budget of the OT department
- Implement and supervise therapeutic and recreational programmes for all users within the facility
- Human Resources Management: manage assistants and Occupational therapy technicians, as well as care workers involved in activities.
- Training of team and subordinates as required
- Administration: accurate reporting and record keeping.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 3 years or more working experience
- Registered with HPCSA
- Experience in rehabilitation of chronic mental health service users and/ or psychogeriatric care would be an advantage
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply by forwarding a comprehensive CV to email@example.com by close of business on Friday, 28 April 2017.
Please note that:
No late applications will be entertained.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only.