MedLegal OT: Two Locum Positions Available Immediately:
- X2 Locum Medico-legal positions available immediately in: Silver Lakes, Pretoria East. MedLegal OT is a fast growing and dynamic Medico-legal practice, which would like to expand its horizons with regards to inviting other passionate Occupational Therapists into the MedLegal OT family. In this manner MedLegal OT and its members can learn, grow and joyfully expand together.
- Brief Job Description: Medico-legal Assessments of Claimants, Report Writing, and Testifying in Court etc.
- Requirements: Occupational Therapy degree. Post graduate qualification is advantageous but not essential. Applicant experience within the medico-legal field will be beneficial. ErgoScience training is required, or alternatively, the applicant should be willing to undergo such training. The ideal applicant possesses skilled analytical qualities, excellent observational skills and clinical reasoning abilities, punctual time management skills, a strong sense of work ethics, have excellent report-writing skills (in English) and adequate computer proficiency. He/ She should be able to work independently, willing to expand on her skills set, is self-motivated and driven. He/ She should also have a sense of initiative and loyalty. Up to date HPCSA registration and Medical Malpractice Insurance are compulsory, and proof of such will be requested. Own transportation is essential.
- Remuneration and Working Hours: Will be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. Working hours will be flexible in nature. The practice offers competitive remuneration rates.
- Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further documents will be requested from the applicant upon invitation to attend an interview.