MedLegal OT Locum Position Available October 2017
- Locum Medico-legal position available from October 2017 in: Silver Lakes, Pretoria East.
- Brief Job Description: Medico-legal Assessments of Claimants, Report Writing, and Testifying in Court.
- Requirements: Occupational Therapy degree. Post graduate qualification is advantageous but not essential. Applicants should have 3-5 years’ experience within the medico-legal field. ErgoScience training is preferred, however, similar training with own licence is accepted. The ideal applicant possesses skilled analytical qualities, excellent observational skills and clinical reasoning abilities, punctual time management skills, a strong sense of work ethics, have excellent report-writing skills (in English) and good computer proficiency. She should be able to work independently, is self-motivated and driven. She should also have a sense of initiative and loyalty. Up to date HPCSA registration and Medical Malpractice Insurance are compulsory, and proof of such will be requested. Own transportation is essential.
- Remuneration and Working Hours: Will be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. The practice offers competitive remuneration rates.
- Please email CV ONLY to email@example.com. Further documents will be requested from the applicant upon invitation to attend an interview.