Full-Time Occupational Therapist required in a medico-legal practice.
- Occupational Therapists with at least 2-3 years clinical experience.
- HPCSA membership.
- Post-graduate qualification is advantageous but not essential
- Workwell trained.
- Experience in administering standardized assessments.
- Excellent clinical reasoning.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Good analytical skills
- Work independently.
- Self-motivated and driven individual with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to be flexible to clients’ demands.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Able to start in August 2017.
- Own transportation is essential.
Remuneration will be based on level of experience.
Closing date: 30 September 2017
Interested Occupational Therapists please submit your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.