MEDICO LEGAL/ FCE POSITION/ VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION AVAILABLE IN LINKSFIELD AND MIDRAND AREAS
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist with extremely well developed interpersonal skills who can work in Medico-legal (Adult and Paediatrics), Vocational rehabilitation and Functional Capacity Assessments.
- Occupational Therapists who have at least 2 years’ clinical experience in any area of adult rehabilitation.
- OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership.
- Workwell trained.
- Experience in administering standardized assessments.
- Able to contribute to a team and maintain effective working relationships.
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans or any other African languages would be beneficial.
- Own transportation is essential.
- Experience in report writing essential and excellent grasp of English professional language.
- Emotionally resilient to cope with frustrations and deadlines.
- Capacity to cope with difficult clients.
- Willingness to learn and promote skills and knowledge.
- Work independently and alone in certain practices if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to start in July/August 2017.
- Fulltime position available.
Remuneration will be based on level of experience, post graduate qualifications and value added to the practice.
Closing date: Mid July 2017
All interested Occupational Therapists please submit your Curriculum Vitae and an example of a FCE report to email@example.com or direct further queries to 011 453 1039.