MEDICO LEGAL/ FCE POSITION AVAILABLE KEMPTON PARK
We are looking for a well-rounded Occupational Therapist who is able to work on an ad-hoc basis in a Medico-legal (Adult and Paediatrics), Functional Capacity Assessments and Clinical environment.
- Occupational Therapists who have at least 2 years clinical experience
- OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership
- Ergo Science accredited
- Has own transportation
- Experience in report writing essential
- Has good language skills in English
- Is able to work under pressure
- Is able to work independently
- Has good time management skills
- Is able to start in May 2017
Working hours are flexible, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to dedicate one day a week minimum.
Remuneration based on level of experience and post graduate qualifications.
Closing date: End Mid April 2017