MEDICO LEGAL/ FCE POSITION AVAILABLE KEMPTON PARK
We are looking for a well-rounded Occupational Therapist who is able to work on an ad-hoc basis in a Medico-legal (Adult and Paediatrics), and Functional Capacity Assessments.
- Occupational Therapists who have at least 2 years clinical experience
- OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership
- Ergo Science training
- Has good language skills in English, other languages are appreciated
- Has own transportation
- Experience in report writing essential
- Is able to work under pressure
- Is able to work independently
- Has good time management skills
- Is able to start in July/August 2017
Working hours are flexible, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to dedicate 1-2 days per week minimum.
Remuneration based on level of experience and post graduate qualifications.
Closing date: End end June 2017
All interested Occupational Therapists please submit your Curriculum Vitae and an example FCE/Medico legal report to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact 011 394 1279 with any queries.