An Occupational Therapy locum position is available in a busy and dynamic Private Practice in the Southern Peninsula, based in Fish Hoek. The practice is well established and therapy (individual and group work) is provided on site as well as in local schools. The practice offers registered journal group meetings for CPD and encourages continuous learning. Experience in Paediatrics, Sensory Integration and/or NDT (or busy with training) will be to your advantage.
Candidate must have:
• Excellent observation, assessment and clinical reasoning skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Have own reliable transport
Successful candidate must also:
• Be able to build a good rapport with other professionals, teachers and parents
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Be enthusiastic and independent (supervision will be provided as required).
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Mariese on 082 863 5675.