Locum position available at a pediatric occupational therapy practice in Kathu in the Northern Cape. Focus of practice is mostly perceptual and learning difficulties as well as developmental delays and developmental disabilities. Practice works closely with pre-primary schools in town as well. The practice is expanding and will be doing hand & adult therapy in the near future. Looking for a dedicated, energetic, punctual and hardworking candidate that loves to work with people, especially children. Good administration and reporting skills is needed. The practice manager and will be available to assist where needed. Locum needed from January 2018, with a one year contract and option to stay on in practice. Serious candidates, please contact Nadia at 0710310673 or email@example.com for further details.
- Entry-Level OT – FunctionWise OTs, Pretoria
- Looking for OT to join private practice in Johannesburg – Interest in Neurology and Geriatrics
- NHI Workshop – 20 September 2019 – Have you been wondering how the NHI Bill affects occupational Therapy?
- OT Week 2019 – The Power of OT – 16-20 September
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: OTASAS NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Locum Position Required at Joburg Hand Therapy (Rosebank, Linksfield, Milpark and Modderfontein)
- URGENT VACANCY – Black Rock, Northern Cape
- PART-TIME OT LOCUMS NEEDED: TC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS, PRETORIA
- TO LET – ONLY A FEW ROOMS LEFT – Grayston Medical Suites /Ubuntu Family Health Centre
- OT Post Available – Dr. W.K du Plessis School in Springs – Group Therapy from Grade 8 – Grade 12.