Locum position available at a pediatric occupational therapy practice in Kathu in the Northern Cape. Focus of practice is mostly perceptual and learning difficulties as well as developmental delays and developmental disabilities. Practice works closely with pre-primary schools in town as well. The practice is expanding and will be doing hand & adult therapy in the near future. Looking for a dedicated, energetic, punctual and hardworking candidate that loves to work with people, especially children. Good administration and reporting skills is needed. The practice manager and will be available to assist where needed. Locum needed from January 2018, with a one year contract and option to stay on in practice. Serious candidates, please contact Nadia at 0710310673 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Occupational Therapist Positions Available in Cape Town
- OT Position Available in Rustenburg, North West
- OTASA Journal Club 2018 – NOW OPEN!
- PE Practice Looking for OT with Keen Interest & Passion for Psychiatry
- OT LOCUM – Lindsay Scott – East Rand
- VACANCY: School of Achievement – Germiston, Johannesburg
- Mental Health Occupational Therapist Vacancies
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist Position in Dubai
- FULL TIME OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY POSTS (2) : STELLENBOSCH
- Permanent Hand Therapy Position : Johannesburg