A position is available at my practice in Kempton Park. Starting date will be in January 2019. It is for 4- 5 days per week. Applicant should be able to communicate in Afrikaans and English and should be able to travel from the practice to schools 2- 3 days per week. Workload is mostly kids in mainstream schools but also kids with more severe disabilities. Training in sensory integration or NDT will be beneficial. Any experience with children will also be beneficial. Practice is close to the R21 highway so it is easy to access from Pretoria and Johannesburg. Please contact Wilmien on 0825625319
- Entry-Level OT – FunctionWise OTs, Pretoria
- Looking for OT to join private practice in Johannesburg – Interest in Neurology and Geriatrics
- NHI Workshop – 20 September 2019 – Have you been wondering how the NHI Bill affects occupational Therapy?
- OT Week 2019 – The Power of OT – 16-20 September
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: OTASAS NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Locum Position Required at Joburg Hand Therapy (Rosebank, Linksfield, Milpark and Modderfontein)
- URGENT VACANCY – Black Rock, Northern Cape
- PART-TIME OT LOCUMS NEEDED: TC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS, PRETORIA
- TO LET – ONLY A FEW ROOMS LEFT – Grayston Medical Suites /Ubuntu Family Health Centre
- OT Post Available – Dr. W.K du Plessis School in Springs – Group Therapy from Grade 8 – Grade 12.