KARIN WESKAMP & Associates
Occupational Therapist Positions Available
Karin Weskamp and Associates are currently offering the following positions at our practises:
• A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of adult physical rehabilitation with a primary focus on orthopaedics and hand rehabilitation as well as neuro (Cape Town)
• A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of vocational rehabilitation (Cape Town)
• A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of orthopaedics and hand rehabilitation as well as vocational rehabilitation (George)
The successful applicants must be an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Occupational Therapists. As we have several practices in Cape Town, Therapists applying for the Cape Town positions must be willing to travel to different locations regularly.
With regard to the George position, some travel to Mossel Bay may be required.
The environment in which we practice is fast paced and highly demanding. Therapists who apply should be willing to work overtime and weekends.
Interest in Functional Capacity Evaluations would be an advantage for all three positions.
1. Registered Occupational Therapist with the HPCSA
2. MPS registration
3. Two to three years of experience in the relevant field
4. Proactive and able to work independently
5. Good written and verbal communication skills
6. Good interpersonal skills
7. Own transport
8. Able to attend a face-to-face interview in Cape Town
Salary is negotiable and dependent on number of years and level of experience.
If you are interested in one of these positions, and have the required experience, please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject box which position you are interested in applying for by using one of the following subjects:
• “Cape Town Ortho post November 2017”
• “Cape Town Voc Rehab post November 2017”
• “George post November 2017”
Applications should be sent before the 15th December 2017. If you have not received notification from us by 31 January 2018, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.