WFOT (The World Federation of Occupational Therapists) is the key international representative for Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy around the world and the official international organization for the promotion of Occupational Therapy. Founded in 1952, WFOT currently has 66 member associations.
Are you interested in becoming an individual member of WFOT and supporting your profession at an international level? The benefits of individual membership are:
- WFOT Bulletin twice-yearly;
- E-Newsletter twice-yearly;
- Interaction amongst OTs internationally and the opportunity to develop international networks;
- Eligibility to apply for Research Awards; and
- Occupational Therapists International Network website (OTION).
How to join
If you would like to become an individual member please contact OTASA at email@example.com