JOHANNESBURG – Paediatric Occupational Therapist required
A reliable and diligent OT required to work full-time mainly at a private Sensory Integration practice at Wilgeheuwel Hospital (Roodepoort) and at two schools in the mornings. The applicant will take over a full caseload of an OT who is going on maternity leave and will continue thereafter. The following will be required and are to be considered:
- Good communication skills and an ability to work independently.
- A passion for working with children with a variety of diagnoses and ages.
- Working on Saturday mornings.
- Own transport.
- Minimum of 1 year paediatric experience preferable.
- Training or interest in SI is essential.
Full supervision will be provided. The position is available as from January 2018. If possible, the applicant could start the whole process of handover or observing from November 2017.
If you are interested, please send through CV to Carryn Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org.