The Occupational Therapy practice of Mischke Occupational therapists is looking for a dynamic occupational therapist to join our team from January 2018. The practice is based in the east of Pretoria.
The position is initially part time, but will change into a full time position during the course of the year.
- Postgraduate diploma in hand therapy
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in the field of hand therapy
- Ability to assess and treat patients independently and liaise with doctors in a busy practice treating a variety of hand and upper limb conditions
- Dynamic and self motivated
- Registration with HPCSA and MPS
Please forward your CV to email@example.com should you be interested to apply for this position or contact us via e-mail for more information.
Applications close 20 October 2017. The successful candidate will be notified by 30 October 2017