A full time position for an Occupational Therapist is available at a practice based at a well-established private hospital in Durban. The practice provides services to a private school and 2 rehabilitation centres in the Durban area. Experience in paediatrics, adult neurological conditions, splinting and pressure garments will be beneficial. Experience in substance abuse and FCE’s will also be advantageous. The ideal candidate should be proactive, dynamic, be willing to travel in and around the Durban area and have the ability to work independently/ with minimal supervision. The practice is well resourced. Salary includes a basic plus commission and flexible working hours can be discussed. Please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry-Level OT – FunctionWise OTs, Pretoria
- Looking for OT to join private practice in Johannesburg – Interest in Neurology and Geriatrics
- NHI Workshop – 20 September 2019 – Have you been wondering how the NHI Bill affects occupational Therapy?
- OT Week 2019 – The Power of OT – 16-20 September
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: OTASAS NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Locum Position Required at Joburg Hand Therapy (Rosebank, Linksfield, Milpark and Modderfontein)
- URGENT VACANCY – Black Rock, Northern Cape
- PART-TIME OT LOCUMS NEEDED: TC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS, PRETORIA
- TO LET – ONLY A FEW ROOMS LEFT – Grayston Medical Suites /Ubuntu Family Health Centre
- OT Post Available – Dr. W.K du Plessis School in Springs – Group Therapy from Grade 8 – Grade 12.