Riverview Manor Specialist Clinic is looking for a dynamic occupational therapist with an interest in mental health. The Occupational Therapist that applies needs to be organized, energetic and adaptable. The position is available as soon as possible.
· Attend and comment on client progress in clinical meetings.
· Writing a weekly group sheet for the programme.
· Scheduling and seeing individual clients at your own discretion
· Assess individual clients where necessary and when referred by the Psychiatrist or Psychologists.
· Assessments include the WASP2 , functional assessments and cognitive assessments.
· Discharge reports on each client as well as any assessments carried out.
· Organizing Saturday outings and workshops.
· Conducting a number of Life skills, Leisure and Relapse Prevention group activities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Riverview Manor on 033 701 1911.