Baby Therapy Centre, which is situated in Lynwood Pretoria, currently has a position open for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist as from January 2018. Knowledge on assessing and treating babies and children (birth to 3 years of age) presenting with a variety of disabilities will be valuable. Qualifications in Sensory Integration will be to your benefit. For further information please contact Karin Muller on 012 348 2060 or send an email to email@example.com. Closing date is 06 December 2017.
- Entry-Level OT – FunctionWise OTs, Pretoria
- Looking for OT to join private practice in Johannesburg – Interest in Neurology and Geriatrics
- NHI Workshop – 20 September 2019 – Have you been wondering how the NHI Bill affects occupational Therapy?
- OT Week 2019 – The Power of OT – 16-20 September
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: OTASAS NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Locum Position Required at Joburg Hand Therapy (Rosebank, Linksfield, Milpark and Modderfontein)
- URGENT VACANCY – Black Rock, Northern Cape
- PART-TIME OT LOCUMS NEEDED: TC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS, PRETORIA
- TO LET – ONLY A FEW ROOMS LEFT – Grayston Medical Suites /Ubuntu Family Health Centre
- OT Post Available – Dr. W.K du Plessis School in Springs – Group Therapy from Grade 8 – Grade 12.