KARIN WESKAMP & Associates
Two Occupational Therapist Positions Available
Karin Weskamp and Associates are currently offering the following positions at our practises in Cape Town:
- A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of adult physical rehabilitation with a primary focus on orthopaedics and hand rehabilitation as well as neuro
- A position for an Occupational Therapist in the field of vocational rehabilitation
The successful applicants must be an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Occupational Therapists.
- Registered Occupational Therapist with the HPCSA
2. Two to three years of experience in the relevant field
3. Proactive and able to work independently
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Good interpersonal skills
6. Own transport
Salary is negotiable and dependent on years of experience.
If you are interested in one of these positions, and have the required experience, please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject box which position you are interested in applying for by using either the subject ‘Ortho post November 2016’ or ‘vocrehab post November 2016’ by 18 November 2016. If you have not received notification from us by 25 November 2016, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.