We are looking for a well-rounded Occupational Therapist who is able to work on an ad-hoc basis in a Medico-legal (Adult), and Functional Capacity Assessments 2 days a week.
We are looking for an Occupational therapist with experience in Paediatrics (including Paediatric Neurology) as well as Adults to do Medico Legal assessments 2 days a week.
- Occupational Therapists with at least 2-5 years clinical experience
- OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership
- Ergo Science training NB
- Has good language skills in English, other languages are appreciated
- Has own transportation (work site visits may be required)
- Experience and skills in report writing essential
- Is able to work under pressure
- Is able to work independently
- Has good time management skills
- Supervision and training will be provided
- Willingness to travel when required – reimbursement for petrol provided
- Must be able to start in mid-September/begin Oct 2017
Working hours are flexible, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to dedicate 2 days consistently.
Remuneration based on level of experience and post-graduate qualifications.
Closing date: End August 2017
All interested Occupational Therapists please submit your Curriculum Vitae and an example FCE/Medico legal report (Adult or Paediatric) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact 011 394 1279 with any queries.