We are looking for an ad hoc Occupational therapist with experience in Adults (Orthopaedic and Neurological) to do Medico Legal assessments 2- 3 days a week.
• Occupational Therapists with at least 2-5 years clinical experience
• OTASA, HPCSA and MPS membership
• ERGO SCIENCE TRAINING NB
• Has good language skills in English, other languages are appreciated
• Has own transportation (work site visits may be required)
• Experience and skills in report writing essential
• Is able to work under pressure
• Is able to work independently
• Has good time management skills
• Supervision and training will be provided
• Must be able to start mid January 2018
Working hours are flexible, but preference will be given to individuals who are able to dedicate 2-3 days consistently.
Remuneration based on level of experience and post-graduate qualifications.
Closing date: 30 December 2017
All interested Occupational Therapists please submit your Curriculum Vitae and an example FCE/Medico legal report (Adult) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact 011 394 1279 with any queries.