Permanent OT required from 01 June 2018 at a dynamic private practice based in Berea, Durban.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of a variety of patients:
- Paediatric clients at a school
- In-patients (neuro and orthopaedic conditions)
- Outpatients (neuro and orthopaedic conditions)
- Registration with HPCSA and MPS
- Able to work independently
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Have your own vehicle and be willing to travel
Experience in the field of hand therapy will be advantageous, however training will be provided. If you are interested in this position, please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.