Broughton & Jonck, Sarnia, KZN, are looking for an experienced NDT trained OT interested in working with children (babies – teenagers) with moderate to severe neuromuscular disorders. The successful applicant should be available to start in January 2018. Please send CV to email@example.com
- Entry-Level OT – FunctionWise OTs, Pretoria
- Looking for OT to join private practice in Johannesburg – Interest in Neurology and Geriatrics
- NHI Workshop – 20 September 2019 – Have you been wondering how the NHI Bill affects occupational Therapy?
- OT Week 2019 – The Power of OT – 16-20 September
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: OTASAS NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Locum Position Required at Joburg Hand Therapy (Rosebank, Linksfield, Milpark and Modderfontein)
- URGENT VACANCY – Black Rock, Northern Cape
- PART-TIME OT LOCUMS NEEDED: TC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS, PRETORIA
- TO LET – ONLY A FEW ROOMS LEFT – Grayston Medical Suites /Ubuntu Family Health Centre
- OT Post Available – Dr. W.K du Plessis School in Springs – Group Therapy from Grade 8 – Grade 12.